Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rough Day

A day of bad news really sucks.  Started out finding out my youngest is behind still at school and it's only September, she has till December to get through this semester.  Bed way to start the semester, I can't afford it if she loses her scholarship.   She assures me that all is ok and she's gonna get caught up, all I can do is have faith and do a lot of praying.  I am very proud of her, she is holding down 2 jobs along with full load at school, I do worry thought.

Then my oldest, the mother of my wonderful grandson informs me that there could be another grand-baby on the way.  I'm not supposed to tell anyone right now cause she is not sure she'll keep it or not at the moment.  I don't have a lot to say about this, she's a single mom which was raised by a single mom,  why don't they learn from me?  I am sick to my stomach either way, again, not much to say.  Then her live in lazy good for nothing boyfriend wrecks on his motorcycle having to get flown to Vegas out of Ely because he crushed his hip.  He wrecked cause he was wearing old contacts and couldn't see.  I asked my daughter, isn't that 1 of many red flags?  He can't take care of himself by getting a job, getting new contacts what the hell does she think he's going to be able to do for her and 2 babies??  Ugh...   Not getting started on this either.  I can't talk about this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment