Thursday, January 7, 2010

Being sick

I have had pneumonia since New Years Eve. I am tired of having to stay home and do nothing. I am just now getting back from the clinic for another IV, just fluids. It appears I dehydrate quickly. In the mean time, something is going on with my stomach, I'm having trouble keeping foods down. I've been off and on antibiotics since about the 1st of November, and end result, pneumonia. Right now they don't see anything else wrong with me, so I guess I was distend to just be sick and my body told me to slow down for awhile. But, today I got the ok to go back to work on Monday if I stay home in the mean time and get some rest. So, that's the plan stay on my butt and get better. This could be worse I guess. I have a cousin that is basically on her death bed and still just trucks along trying to be tough for her family. So, enough of my complaining. I'm bucking up, resting like I'm supposed to and hopefully back to work like normal on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment