Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shutting Down

Apparently I'm shutting down and closing myself from people lately. Not sure what this is about but I have the incredible urge to do so. I have been visiting with 2 men interested in me now for several months. I quit talking to both of them. But, both of them I don't see a future with. 1 is married and hasn't made a decision to do anything and the 2nd, well lets just say, he's a lil nuts. Then, the people at work. Alex is a great friend and we visit off and on. But some days, he is a lot of work. He looks at the cup 1/2 empty instead of full. That gets very tiring some days. It seems like there are a lot of those types of people in my life and it's very wearing. In fact I have decided that all men are a lot of work. I'm so very thankful for my sister for allowing me to live with her. I wish there was something more I could do for her to help her mood as well. But, I've come to realize there isn't anything at all. So, I need to back off and let her figure it out for herself. This is hard for me, I want to help. Anyway, this is why I've not posted much lately and I'm not very friendly or talkative.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, guys can pretty much suck...and if they don't make you feel good about yourself or good about being with them, then ditch 'em! Life is too short; so surround yourself with people that inspire you, who are honest and trustworthy, and who bring joy rather, than sadness, into others lives.

    ReplyDelete