Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions

It's the beginning of 2010 and I have made some New Years Resolutions. Beings I spent New Years Eve in the ER due to pneumonia, 1 is to get Healthier. Not just to loose weight, but to be healthy. I've had an on going ear issue for several years, so I'm going to get to the bottom of that Then, I keep catching everything that goes around here, thank goodness not the swine flu! Knocking on wood! I plan on paying more attention to the way I eat, I have good eating habits already, but going to get better. I plan on going back to exercising as soon as the doc releases me too. Take the vitamins that my niece has told me to take and just all around get healthier. 2nd, OK, some of you are going to be ashamed of me. But, never again allow a married man to sweep me off my feet. I can't take the fact that I could be responsible for the pain and suffering that 2 of my good friends are going through right now because of cheating husbands. It will never happen again. Now I am concerned that my 2010 is starting out in a bad way because I'm so sick, but I'm hoping it's just a bump and not a sign of how the rest of the year is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment