Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work

A couple months ago I got a new boss after a year of basically no boss at all. Now going from zero management to micro management, I'm really having a hard time to adjust to it. Then this new boss likes to shoot from the hip and jumps before thinking, half ass finish stuff leaving me to do fix it and finish it. My projects are set aside. On top of this I'm in training to become a Six Sigma Green Belt, well my project for the certificate I basically had to abandon and a co-worker is finishing it for me. It's a complete mess. But, I applied for a couple other positions on site and had an interview last week, then they said I'd hear something this week if I got it or not. Still no word today. Tomorrow is my Friday (Thursday) so I'm praying I hear one way or the other tomorrow. I'm really hoping I get this job, it's more of what I do normally and I like the boss and the group it's with. So, keeping toes and fingers crossed. Back to the new boss, something really funny. He's always has this look like he has no clue what your saying. I've never seen anything like it before full time on someone. I mean you see "deer in the headlight" look, and "duh, don't know what your saying" look on people once and awhile, but this guy it's a full time look! I seriously think he's A.D.D. He jumps from one thing to the next in 2 seconds flat. Some times literally, he moves as fast as his brain goes. My lil legs can't keep up with the dude. My new co-worker brings a new meaning to "kissing ass". He turns into a different person and the things he does as a hobby depending on who he is speaking to. He's a tall man, getting fat, but has a small man syndrome big time. He knows everything, done everything, and tells way to much of his personal life. The 1st day we met he informed me of the court hearing between him and his X girlfriend which is the mother of his 1st child. We have a 45 minute drive to work and he didn't shut up the whole ride! I informed him later that day, van ride going and coming to work is for sleeping!! Now he rides the bus, I don't think he likes me very well. hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment