Thursday, November 3, 2011

I think Winter is here!

Getting up at 4 am and leaving for work at 5 is rough, but once the cold starts settling in, this girl turns into a big old baby. This last week it's been like 25 degrees when I leave the house to head to work. Then the HVAC system at work just sucks. We freeze year round most of the time. I sat in a training room most of the day yesterday and had to come up to my desk on the breaks and crank my floor heater to warm up. But, because there were two of us wimps doing the same thing we blew the circuit several times. So, besides the crappy HVAC system it's also a crappy wiring system. The world's larges gold company and you'd think these things could get fixed.

On another note, life has been good.  The motor home and the boat are now winterized and the snow mobiles are ready to roll.  We don't have any snow yet, but the forecast is calling for it this weekend.  If we get some snow the chukar hunting will be better than it has as well, so I'm sure we'll be doing a lot of that as well.

I think Doyle and I have been getting better, our issues seem to be going away little by little.  I don't nag him or sit him down for a talk.  We just visit and then sometimes tease but saying stuff that makes him think and he realizes that I have a good point.  The man has cooked dinner the last couple weeks a few times and even cleaned up dinner.  We are making progress and we both seem much happier.  Of course we still have other issues to work on, but one step at a time!  I happen to be the happiest I've ever have been, so we have some flaws, so be it!

Well, I'm at work so I guess I best get some work done.  Happy start of Winter all!

No comments:

Post a Comment